Details, Details, Details

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Well I just finished the interior, complete carpet wash. seat wash.:birgits_tiredcoffee and now I have too wipe down the dash and consol. But the pita stuff is done.:005: Ya know this is a dd for me , it's amazing the crap that accumilates in a years time. (or less).
Anyone have a good cleaner idea for the a-pillar? Or even the instrument cluster? I'm staying away from the amonia stuff on account of all the tint that I'm running. I'll be posting pix soon. I'm also thinking of a sun screen. It's a small strip of tint that will run across the top of the windscreen. I already have it, but it's a real old piece. with folds in it, so I dunno if it will work. My Lady is starting too come around. Finally.:naughty:

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Nice.

Thread worthless without pics lol

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 4.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I use the Meguiar's Natural Shine Protectant w/ UV protection and Non-Greasy. It does awesome and smells good

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
517.jpg

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
^^ Where do I score the adams stuff? I can get the Meguire's Thanks Hemibabe, I'll try anything that smells like a woman, I mean nice, lol.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
pm'd , Thanks Froggy I thought I saw that product name on the right side a few times lol.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Cool neighbor came by. A few beers and a couple sprays of h2o and I have the windscreen tint up! woohoo! all 6 inches across of it lol. It's getting dark,so no pix yet. I will post a boatload after Carlisle.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Legally parked of course, ya like ribs? I'll be cooking some up,among other things.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
ill have to find ya for food on the field lol

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
^^ no prob, lb. I may even get some homemade smoked kielbasa, I'm not polish but this stuff is the real deal!! Now all I need is a couple dozen raw cherrystones!! love clams on the half shell. Specially when tailgating!! **** I'm getting hungry!!lol.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
So whens the party?

July 8th 9th winding down on the 10th, actually leaving early on sunday........But it's at the ACN's in Carlisle. One big ass tailgate party, well at least thats what I'll be doing. Might even buy a swap meet thing or two.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Lady Evil is looking good.

She will be looking better in 2 days time. The interior is pretty much done, I scored some cleaner wipes off my sister. That help[ed a lot with the daily driver grime. (that is worse than fresh grease ) imo. But She is off to a professional detailer, for a quick cleaning. He owed me a favor back in the day, so Out of pocket is only a twenty! pretty much just the supplies that he will use. Man I thought the 4th of July was gonna be apprehensive!! Ha ha this is getting serious!!! lol.:roflsquared: