Hook near glove box...what is it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hellacious911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I tried searching but still can't figure out what it is. I have an 03 2500 and next to my glove box on the left hand side is what looks like a hook for something. Anyone know what it is or designed for?

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I tried searching but still can't figure out what it is. I have an 03 2500 and next to my glove box on the left hand side is what looks like a hook for something. Anyone know what it is or designed for?
It's for whatever you need to hang there... Wish I had one to put a trash bag on so I'll quit throwin' stuff in the floor which reminds me that I have to clean all the crap out of my truck before my next mod later today... ugh.

OP
OP
H

Hellacious911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was thinking along those lines. My girl went as far as buying a new purse with skinnier handles just to hang it there. Didn't know if it served another purpose or not. Thanks man. Good luck with your next mod

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I was thinking along those lines. My girl went as far as buying a new purse with skinnier handles just to hang it there. Didn't know if it served another purpose or not. Thanks man. Good luck with your next mod
For sure man, you the women are always gonna utilize that type of thing for their benefit.

tsc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The sales rep said it was a "purse hanger". We use it as a garbage bag holder

Crescent1101

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ECODIESEL
I turned it into a cell phone mount in my 2005

breg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think it should officially be named a purse hangar. That's what my wife uses it for anyway.
Maybe I should paint it pink for her. :D