how to get the door switch to stay in place

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pavester

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
been having some trouble recently with the door switch panel coming out and just being a total pain in the ass

its this part (thanks kristin)
CIMG2459.jpg

but mine is sitting to the left farther and the right is sunken down. I wonder if its a clip or support bracket that broke? might just have to find a new switch panel... hmm

badfish888

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 hemi express
Engine
5.7L Hemi
i crazy glued mine on 4 corners so i can pop out if need be, still holding after a year

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
they sell replacements on ebay, maybe rockauto, theres small thin tabs on the underside and they break real easy, all mine are broke. i construcketed some b/s on the pass side under it and it worked, d/s no luck, ill be buying new ones and painting them before i put them in, i hope these new ones are stronger....

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
why do you only have front window controls? I thought it was all or nothing???

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
why do you only have front window controls? I thought it was all or nothing???

lol, that pic he used is just a reference, it's a pic of my window bezels outta my truck

I say just get some replacement ones :D Ebay!

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
I replaced my passenger side from a salvage yard for 15.00 bezel and switches drivers side from the dealership for 27.00 bezel only