Interior Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Does anyone know the specific color for seats, seatbelts, carpet, and most of the doors of our trucks? Looking for the light grey, not the dark grey like the dash.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hmm... might take it to an upholstery shop? They might have some of those color cards to compare it to?

OP
OP
BlackedOutHemi

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
That's what I'm trying to get the color for. Haha. Using Classic Soft Trim to try to figure it out as thats where they get their leather from. Was hoping not to have to go up there again, but maybe I'll stop by after bowling Friday.

The closest I can find is Taupe on the website above. Anyone have opinions?

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maybe the Stone? Or is that too light? Trying to remember what the 08 gray interior looks like.

cajuntec

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What is your interior color code? (From the drivers side door panel?) If you punch that code into google, does it give you a name?

Mine was weird. My seats and dash on my 07 are this light grey looking color. I punched in the color code to get a new dash insert, and mine said "Khaki". Hmmmm.... I wore "Khaki" almost every day of the week for my last 6 years in the Navy, and my interior was nowhere even close to that color! But I ordered the Khaki dash insert and it matched perfectly. Odd.

It's the same on that link you posted. "Khaki" on their color chart looks light grey to me. The color they call "Sandstone" is closer to what I would have called Khaki. That is the color that matched my Khaki uniform.

All the best,
Glenn

ccuster1108

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Door panel colors

08 ram 1500 have the two tone door panels. The bulk or light grey I believe is V9D5. The darker grey is the medium slate grey or P9D5. Hope this helps

Drv

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Have you tried a vin look up? When I did a vin lookup it gave me interior color and trim package by factory colors as well exterior colors and trim details .. just a thought