interior (fabric and plastic) cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JaySpicerBruh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI SLT 4X4
First, here's a tip. Never put your full coffee from Tim Horton's on your center arm rest and not hold it while coming to a stop at a red light. :suicide:

what products do yall use for the following;

Carpet Cleaning
Dash cleaning
and seat cleaning?

my truck needs to be cleaned and i want some insight on products. preferably ones i can get at walmart, NAPA/Car Quest, or Canadian Tire.

split coffee everywhere...

Thanks

SFD213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Well i dont use coffee thats for sure lol. I dont clean my fabric that deep usually but hopefully someone else will chime in when they all wake up lol. Just had to throw my 2¢ in [emoji16]

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Before I got my brissell shampooer I used Tuff Scuff with no issues. Currently for interior products I am using Griots and still not to shabby. Then I use 303 for protectant, all can be found from auto stores to Walmart.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
that interior spray foam cleaner from crappy tire works pretty good.i use it to clean the sand/dirt, fishguts and blood out of my boat carpets.i think its called simonize,but not sure.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What do you guys use on the overhead ?

OP
OP
J

JaySpicerBruh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI SLT 4X4
thanks for the input everyone. I'll have to take a look later this weekend and see if i can find any of the above products. Thnaks!

PS: coffee definitely isnt a good cleaner. Guess my truck was thirsty though

hotkarl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Semi-Hemi
I went and bought leather interior so no more upholstery issues.
Almost. Just waiting on extra scratch to ditch the carpet for the vinyl flooring.

That said, Castrol Superclean or the generic version, Purple Power work awesome on rugs and upholstery.