Interior Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone ever replaced any of the fuses in their 2005 1500 because of lights not working inside the cab. The 4X4 light does not come on when put into 4 wheel drive and some of the other lights don't light up as well.
I assume the fuse panel is under the hood near the battery. I hope that fixes it and it's not the actual bulbs.
Thanks for any info. :)

Ares_288

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Magnum
unfortunately.... sounds like it's probably the bulbs.

The fuse panel is directly next to the battery. The cover should have a guide to exactly what fuse is what.

OP
OP
tones2SS

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
unfortunately.... sounds like it's probably the bulbs.

The fuse panel is directly next to the battery. The cover should have a guide to exactly what fuse is what.

Yeah,....I did see the fuse panel. I still haven't checked if it's the fuse yet. I'm really hoping it's the fuse and not the bulbs. :superhack:
Thanks! :favorites13:

Ares_288

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Magnum
Yeah,....I did see the fuse panel. I still haven't checked if it's the fuse yet. I'm really hoping it's the fuse and not the bulbs. :superhack:
Thanks! :favorites13:

Any update?

OP
OP
tones2SS

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any update?

I haven't checked yet. I may get a chance to do that tomorrow.
If not, I'll have my buddy take care of it. He's got a shop and will being some work to my truck anyways, so I'll just add that to list. lol
I'm hoping it's just fuses. :crazy:

Belphegor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anybody know about the cigarette lighter in the dash? Is that an inline fuse or in the box with the others?
That's my preferred charging dock