Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums > Dodge Ram Generations Forum > 3rd Gen : 2002 - 2008 > Interior

Interior

Leather Seat Covers - Clazzio Vs. Coverking Vs. Iggee Vs. Katzkin/Leatherseat.com

This is a discussion on Leather Seat Covers - Clazzio Vs. Coverking Vs. Iggee Vs. Katzkin/Leatherseat.com within the Interior forums, part of the 3rd Gen : 2002 - 2008 category!
Originally Posted by OnSale Damn I love them. I have a PR4 Flame Red 06 and I love the Katzkin ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2016, 03:58 PM   #11 (permalink)

Ram Year: 2014
Engine: 5.7 Hemi
Originally Posted by OnSale View Post
Damn I love them. I have a PR4 Flame Red 06 and I love the Katzkin and leather seats.com styles but I was quoted 1350 for the Katzkin and install and leatherseats.com the style I wanted was like 890 and then I gotta pay someone to put them in, as I'd be worried cutting holes for this and that, etc. So leatherseats.com looks like it would run about 1300 the same as katzkin. But with Clazzio, they have a black Friday special right now so I can get custom covers + heated seat package for like 475 total. 75 off the covers and 70 off the heated seats.

Have you shopped it around at local installers? I was able to get a better deal going through a shop vs online. They did a great job and they install is covered by katskins for 3yrs/36k miles from the date it's installed. To me it was worth the extra $$$ to get the seats exactly as I wanted them so I waited a little bit until I had the cash for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Ad
Register to remove this ad.

MODS: S&B CAI, Flowmaster 50, Resonators deleted with 5" MBRP Black tips, Katskins, 8.4 MOD, 2.5 TGC level with Zone Auto UCAs, Weathertechs, Sport Style projectors with drop in HIDs, Retro'd fogs with matchbox projectors, OEM LED tail smoked out......more to come
12sportmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 12:07 AM   #12 (permalink)

Ram Year: 2012
Engine: Hemi 5.7L
Default Ordered Clazzio Seat Covers!!!
So I ended up going with the Clazzio Leather Seat covers with Perforated Leather Inserts as they have a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale right now and I got $75 off so it ended up only costing me $523. That's less than HALF what I would have paid for Katzkin's installed or LeatherSeats.com installed.

I ended up picking the Dark Gray Body with Black Leather Inserts and Red Stitching. Here is a picture of a similar setup, but instead of Red Stitching like I picked, this person picked Orange. So mine will pretty much look like this, but with Red Stitching:

I also ordered these aftermarket heated seats kit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261330184316

The only thing that blows is that I have to wait 8-12 weeks for my Clazzio Seat Covers to be made and shipped to me :-( That means the earliest I would see my Leather Seat Covers is around January 28th, 2017 and the worst case scenario is that I won't see my seat covers until February 28th, 2017.

I dunno... I just can't wait!!! I mean by the time they get here, I won't even need heated seats lol Spring will be arriving!!
OnSale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 06:42 AM   #13 (permalink)

Ram Year: 2014
Engine: Hemi 5.7
Yeah that seems like a long time to wait for the covers. Mine from Leatherseats.com was a custom order too with the perforated inserts,stitching and logo and only took a week or two to get. They are U.S. based not sure about Clazio. Maybe they take a little longer if you custom order. Hopefully it will be worth the wait. Let us know how they fit.

2014 Quad Cab Express 4x4 3:92 LSD 8 speed
32 Gallon fuel tank, Premium Cluster, RA4 Upgrade,Heated /Ventilated Seats,Heated Wheel upgrade. Power sliding rear window,Homelink, 6" BDS lift Bilstein 5100 shocks set one notch up, 20x9 Chrome fuell Hostage wheels,Toyo Open Country AT Extreme 35x12.5x20 tires.
Ricks Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 10:17 AM   #14 (permalink)

Ram Year: 2012
Engine: Hemi 5.7L
Originally Posted by Ricks Ram View Post
Yeah that seems like a long time to wait for the covers. Mine from Leatherseats.com was a custom order too with the perforated inserts,stitching and logo and only took a week or two to get. They are U.S. based not sure about Clazio. Maybe they take a little longer if you custom order. Hopefully it will be worth the wait. Let us know how they fit.
If I had ordered a solid color, black, gray or beige, it would have been in stock and ready to ship, but since I picked custom colors, the covers get made in a factory in Japan and then shipped to Clazzio. Then Clazzio inspects them and then ships them to me.
OnSale is offline   Reply With Quote