LED Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking to as many of you know add some LED lights to the door compartments and footwells (these will be taped into the interior lighting so they come on and off at the same time the maps ect do) I will be doing the glove box on its own switch and last i want to do some in the cup/trey area and put these on their own switch, where do you guys suggest getting bulbs and one switch. Thanks in advanced.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
oznium.com - probably a GREAT place for them

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
oznium is the only place I buy leds from

great customer service

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Be careful.....leds are addictive. I started off with just map and dome lights, then did my cluster and all the hvac and things like that, then did the footwell ones, and now last night just did cup holder ones!

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Im gonna take some new pics tonight with the cup holder light.

I tied into the map lights and all that so they dim with the other lights
epgj0h.jpg

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thats pretty sweet. I may be asking you about this later. Thanks man!

OP
OP
CaliDodgeRam

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can't decide where i want to tie the cup holder ones into, would be nice to have their own switch you know so certain clumsy people riding shotgun can always see their drinks! Where did you tap into the wires for the map lights?

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
I can't decide where i want to tie the cup holder ones into, would be nice to have their own switch you know so certain clumsy people riding shotgun can always see their drinks! Where did you tap into the wires for the map lights?

Well for mine there was a connector right behind the hvac and its for if you have the cupholder light, I snipped off the connector and just tied my leds into the pos and neg. They only come on if the headlights are on.

Also I tapped the wire on the a pillar for the lights. I think its yellow and blue but I cant remember right now so you should double check

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Youre tellin me! check out my thread I just made it shows all my leds

4X HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Which ones do you want to put on switches?

If your talking about the interior (map/dome) lights, recon makes a nice kit to replace those lights with LED's.

I have LED's mounted under the dash (footwells) for the front and also have them mounted on the front seat bracks to light up the rear, there on switches.

As for the cup holder lights, I have mine tapped into the light wire for the heat/AC controls, this way the lights come on when you turn the lights on and work with the dimmer control too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CaliDodgeRam

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I want to run my foottwell both front and rear leds on switches as well as cupholders (possibly on a dimmer switch) do you have any pictures or diagrams of your set up? Thanks Man!

OP
OP
CaliDodgeRam

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They make dimmer switches you can wire into your 12v constant and then into your circut on almost every LED site, It just says something about needing an extra fuse which i really dont want to do!

Mike42488

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Im gonna take some new pics tonight with the cup holder light.

I tied into the map lights and all that so they dim with the other lights
epgj0h.jpg

all the blue int lights looks sickkk....i have blue footwells already how involved is it for the spedo n tach etc ?????

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did footwells, cupholder, rear floor/cupholder lights and have them out now. Its cool for awhile, I had it to where when my dash came on, so did the LEDs. It was cool for awhile but annoying eventually.

I do like the dash LEDs alot

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
The cupholder one (the easiest) was by far the most useful led of them all