led swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
i just bought all the lights necessary to swap all my interior incandescent with led lights. gauge cluster, overhead and headlight switch. pics asap

OP
OP
OklaHemi

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
blue. will look like this when im done
led.jpg

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Thats gonna look good, deff post up stuff on this, I might change mine over to red. By the way that av pic is the ****.

Hemiguy0302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.2 Boss
You can only go blue man. The gauges have a green tint so if you put in red lights they would come out in the color that results from mixing red and green (forgets his color tables.)

OP
OP
OklaHemi

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
yeah bullet but jay replaced his whole overlay. red can be done but it will take more than lights

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Thats badd ass

OP
OP
OklaHemi

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
it does it does. but blue will go better with my color scheme anyway. black silver and blue

OP
OP
OklaHemi

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
not a kit you have to piece it together at SUPER BRIGHT LEDS - LED Lights & Accessories. i am still short the theatre film that i need to change the gear selector and overhead display. guys have even went as far as to make their stock stereo blue too. if you want to do it i will get you a parts list made up. im probably going to have to buy the film but i may know someone that has some lying around.

OP
OP
OklaHemi

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
pics will come and a diy unless nim gets one up first

OP
OP
OklaHemi

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
ok lights came in today but im off to work at 2:00 pm. i could probably have them all swapped out but not with pics for the diy. i will wait until i get home next week and i need to order the thratre film as well. happy modding

SilentRamAD

Reaction score
Ram Year
08 QCSB 2wd
Engine
287 4.7L
Parts List ! ! ! I'd love to move to Blue, and have been itching to do something cosmetic to the inside of my truck.

P.S. Thanks :drool: Back to work >_<

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/instrument.html

for 02-05 its about 11 of the B8 series bulbs for the instrument cluster
for 06-08 its about 8 of em

all you gotta do is take out the dash cluster and you will see where the stock bulbs are on the back, there is one hidden under the chime module so you gotta pop that off, then pop these right in, if they dont work right away then switch the orientation around.

for the climate control you need the T1.5, ive heard that you can do it with the B8 series but I ruined about 5 bulbs trying to get it to work. There are 3 bulbs in the climate control area and you twist these in also