led swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Lookin good bro! Did okla do his film yet? Im about to just order a new sheet myself. Did you ever find out about doing the door panel switches? And does anyone have a pic of the film installed on the odometer/gear selector?

Marx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L, 345 ci MDS
Lookin good bro! Did okla do his film yet? Im about to just order a new sheet myself. Did you ever find out about doing the door panel switches? And does anyone have a pic of the film installed on the odometer/gear selector?

thanks man
the window switchs would be a solder job i don't think i'm gonna do them but i do want to do the film, just waiting to see how close it matches :********:

SilentRamAD

Reaction score
Ram Year
08 QCSB 2wd
Engine
287 4.7L
Yes! Waiting for the film is a pain haha. Can't wait for the DIY or at least a play by play for replacing the film, since the bulbs were easy enough.

Marx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L, 345 ci MDS
got my leds for the climate control (NEO5 from superbrightleds.com) they fit but you have to trim the hook off the side, didn't have a camera when i put them in or i would have taken a pic of that

Picture019.jpg

Picture018.jpg

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
I like that alot. Looks like I got more **** to do to the truck now...

OP
OP
OklaHemi

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
awesome. it looks great. who ever want this roscolux pm me and ill get it out by tuesday or you can wait till next week.

Marx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L, 345 ci MDS
got my leds for the climate control (NEO5 from superbrightleds.com) they fit but you have to trim the hook off the side, didn't have a camera when i put them in or i would have taken a pic of that

Picture019.jpg

this is the hook i'm talking about

neotrim.jpg