My Corbeau Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

os inspector

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
i registered here to post in this thread cmon more info....

OP
OP
reddot

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Im sorry guys. I suck some huge balls. I keep meaning to sit down and do a longer in depth write up on these. I started one but ****** up and deleted it. ugh. Im too drunk to do it now I will really try and remember to do it sunday night if I make it to KC early enough otherwise monday. If you could PM me around that time to remind me I would appreciate it.

Im sorry but I want to review these right. Im just drunk talking now....

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Im sorry guys. I suck some huge balls. I keep meaning to sit down and do a longer in depth write up on these. I started one but ****** up and deleted it. ugh. Im too drunk to do it now I will really try and remember to do it sunday night if I make it to KC early enough otherwise monday. If you could PM me around that time to remind me I would appreciate it.

Im sorry but I want to review these right. Im just drunk talking now....

:Wedgie:

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Reece were good at drunk talking, if its to jumbled up we will just have to kill a case to understand it lol

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Alright Reece, now my interest is perked. If you don't get a review up soon, as in before i get my truck running, there is only one state between us, i will drive over there and start asking questions and hunt you down and force you to write a review while i drink a couple beers. My parts come in thursday, so i could be there friday...get to typing. lol

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I also want to know, my stock seats arent to comfy.

OP
OP
reddot

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
sorry fellas. But my review as all over the place as it may be is up and added to post number one.