Overhead Computer Module Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjantz2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi all,
Bearing in mind that ole reliable has been in service since 2003, some of the interior accent lights have begun to burn out. I have already replaced all the instrument cluster lights (due to a incorrect bulb size from the dealership), and am working to replace the climate control panel, and all door lights. I recognize its cosmetic, but I strive to keep the truck as fully functional as possible. When I went to the dealership to get the bulbs for the climate control panel, I was given instrument cluster lights (Apparently these bulbs are not listed with my model truck through MOPAR). I have found the correct size bulbs through research (Part # 05013815AA for anyone who could use it, shown below). I wanted to know if anyone has swapped the lights in the overhead computer module control switches (picture 2, 4 labeled buttons), and if the bulbs match the bulbs below, or if any bulbs exist. I have not had a chance to pull the upper console since hard wiring the left map light.
Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• 20161216_103742.jpg
    20161216_103742.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 41xZIXQ0LRL.jpg
    41xZIXQ0LRL.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 99

jelvin1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just finished replacing my climate control bulbs with LED's. One of my overhead console button bulbs is out, unfortunately, they are actually smaller then the climate control bulbs. They do look similar to the ones you have in the photo but they're definitely a smaller diameter (about 3/4 of the size). Still searching for the correct bulb. I'm sure I can find an LED version out there.