Rear windshield latch holder question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I don't know if I'm even calling it right but my rear windshield latch holder, the plastic piece that the latch holds on to so it keeps the little sliding window lock, that popped off. So I cleaned the glass real good, and that plastic piece I scrapped as much junk off as I could, as well as removing the old what seems to me to be butyl tape. I was going to gorilla glue it back on but after looking at the back side of this piece I do not see how I can. It's not a flat surface, so the glue can't be put on either the glass or plastic piece because there's huge gaps. How should I re apply this? Below are pics of it so you know what I'm talking about.

image_zpstpcjthv3.jpg

image_zpsmovm4cvn.jpg

RR7_905RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How much is a new one?

I would try jigging up a piece of plastic and glue it to that piece to make a flat surface then glue it back on.

If that doesn't work maybe try some strong two sided tape.

OP
OP
E

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not sure how much a new one is, not even sure if new one would be flat on back side or just like this. I may try and find a piece of acrylic or something to glue inside that then try to glue that to the window.