Steering wheel - does it fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Faze

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi, I have a Dodge Ram 2007. My leather steering wheel got ripped on the top and also my hands are getting dirty. I would like to replace it with the standard one.

I found some steering wheels from 2004 Rams. They look pretty much the same, do they fit my truck too?

This is 2004 one, and looks exactly like mine, I want to make sure there is not any difference in lug pattern or airbag connectors.

ad-cab-140-5-wb-4wd-slt-steering-wheel_100271880_m.jpg

Thank you

derekp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1990 5.9 Cummins
It's the same. Be careful unplugging the air bag off of the steering wheel. I'd recommend disconnecting the battery before you do it.

OP
OP
F

Faze

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
oh cool! thanks.. I will not be doing the replacement myself as I got a safety recall for driver airbag which will be handled by authorized dealer, so I will let them swap the steering wheel

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Disconnect the battery, I turn my headlight switch on just in case, let it sit for a few minutes, then hit the brake pedal when I get in just to be sure. You want every bit of juice out of that capacitor before you mess with it lol.