Tactical seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redram04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone have one of those tactical seat covers. I like the idea but I
I'm curious as to how well they fit. Post up some pics if you can.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Does anyone have one of those tactical seat covers. I like the idea but I
I'm curious as to how well they fit. Post up some pics if you can.
Never seen these before, but all seat covers (even the high priced ones) have fit a little loose. I just checked them and they are pretty sweet... a little pricey, but I would pay it to have all the options.

KPietriyk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been toying with the idea of using half of one of my spare plate carrier vests ($20/each at a gun show) on the back of the front seats to mount pouches. I just strapped the carrier on the driver's seat and tried it for a while. What I found was that I probably need to put a piece of 1/4" plywood inside the carrier to stiffen it, since it tends to sag away from the seat back even with nothing on it.

I've since taken it off, so no pictures, but as soon as I can order some more fastex buckles, I'm going to put them back on with the plywood and see how it works. I also like the idea because the rear window tint makes it hard to see the stuff on the back of the seat.

I'll post back here when I get them back on.

dogcar3

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got a set of them and they are what you would expect. I am happy I got them. I put an admin pouch on the back of each for my kids tablets as well as a dual mag carrier on each that hold bottled water very well. The fit is good and they are holding up good.