0-60 times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Thanks Danny for letting people know, I will post it in the for sale section here but anyone with questions is fair game. The wide LSA makes the idle smoother but still noticable at idle and still streetable with no tuning issues. The main thing is checking your A/F at WOT on the custom tune to make sure thats straight. Trup I know your feeling about hammering it in 4 wheel I used to not like the idea but I dont do it unless its racing or testing out something. The main thing to keep an eye on is all dodge front axel seals leak sooner or later but its just weeps not a steady drip so take a look every oil change and your good to go.

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Thanks Kg! Did an oil change a day or two ago, and checked everything pretty thouroughly, and it all looked good. Ill keep an eye out, if I try it again. But Ill prolly just wait till I open the diff's up. Thanks man!

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Yeah I tried the 4hi launch, launched great, 0-60 was worse, but my 1/4 mile time was better. Don't remember the exact numbers, but I don't know if I wanna duplicate it, cause I ran my 4hi to about 96 mph. Lol

Ive got plans for this piece of my reenlistment bonus in november. Mcgaughy's 2/4.5 drop, caltracs, rear hellwig sway bar, front poly sway bar bushings, and air ride bags for the rear leafs. After that, Im saving for 4.56 gears for the front and rear, and Ill install my Truetrac, when I do that. After that, wideband, boost guage, fuel guage, then maybe a cam. If no cam, then It'll get supercharged. I'm really getting itchy, hearing about all you guys and these cam gains though. I would definately have to look into what I want the truck to do, and which cam would best suit the performance parts I'll have. But I have my list, so I'll eventually get to it... just not yet. Thanks for the tip though!

Ah come on man, you cant leave it at that, What were your times!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Kenneth, OK Thanks took it apon myself to just assumed you'd be selling it, and had I known I would have asked for dibs on it rather than wait a month for Bob. Hell Prolly would get it shipped fast...LOL.. But it sounds like a special Bump Stick for sure. So its basically a Spartan Version that can be used with a canned tune?? IE. will it run in an 03 because Red Truck Va...Greg are you thinkin what I am thinkin.???..cause I won't say the DSP or custom Tune word but hey might work great...What about you Ryan have you decided yet?

Do have a question about the Crazy Spartan and although our LSA's are gonna be different what is the RPM working Range for those cams (Mid-range) and that said what about your 117 LSA Jobbie? Just wonderin if my manual shift days can be over (5800) or will it be worth it to pull up around 6K RPM.

Last edited:

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Well after back reading a few pages, I guess I gotta work that new fluid in the front pumpkin. I always thought that using two wheel alone, there would be maximum power to the wheels. and seeing that that is the main goal,why would you want to split the horse power. But I see it is a traction issue. After the stunning performance I had. j/k. Should have improvement Gonna try it with the mileage tune, and see if the mods I've done will get me past the 7.61 mark. Sunday drivers beware!!

Trupiano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Ah come on man, you cant leave it at that, What were your times!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Haha ok Truckin, if you must know, they're saved on my dynolicious app. 6.89 and 6.95, were my two 0-60 4hi runs. But now that I think about it, It was about 87 degrees outside with at least 50% humidity. My best run of 6.67 in 2wd was at like 50 degrees with maybe 20% humidity. Maybe that has something to do with it. 1/4 mile time was 15.23 @ 97 mph, and 15.42 @ 95 mph. Runnin 97mph in 4hi prolly wasn't the brightest idea lol, I prolly wont try it again till I check my diff's and change to 4.56 gears/DTT.

Last edited:

Hemiguy0302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.2 Boss
Haha ok Truckin, if you must know, they're saved on my dynolicious app. 6.89 and 6.95, were my two 0-60 4hi runs. But now that I think about it, It was about 87 degrees outside with at least 50% humidity. My best run of 6.71 in 2wd was at like 50 degrees with maybe 20% humidity. Maybe that has something to do with it. 1/4 mile time was 15.23 @ 97 mph, and 15.42 @ 95 mph. Runnin 97mph in 4hi prolly wasn't the brightest idea lol, I prolly wont try it again till I check my diff's and change to 4.56 gears/DTT.

I think you are just fine running 4x4 up to those speeds as long as you are not holding sustained high speeds. Short bursts should be fine. Even though it is a different setup the diesel boys do it all the time some of them even hit 130 mph in the quarter in 4x4. Those trucks get used hard so you should be more than safe especially if you have plans to monitor the condition of your gears and diff oil.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Are you planning a timed run on the mileage tune?

Uh yeah, why not? I don't expect to be in the 7's but I am curious bout the 4x4 mode. I dunno bout the quarter, I never, never Did that with any truck ,jeep what have you. I know systems have changed and technology is better, but I wouldn't want that towing bill. Let alone the repair job. I'm paronoid I admit.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Uh yeah, why not? I don't expect to be in the 7's but I am curious bout the 4x4 mode. I dunno bout the quarter, I never, never Did that with any truck ,jeep what have you. I know systems have changed and technology is better, but I wouldn't want that towing bill. Let alone the repair job. I'm paronoid I admit.

I was just wondering bc I had never seen anyone do a timed run with the mileage tune and am curious to see the results.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
That would make two of us . If it dries out here It would be an optimim time. Low temps. and cleaned asphalt !!

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Haha ok Truckin, if you must know, they're saved on my dynolicious app. 6.89 and 6.95, were my two 0-60 4hi runs. But now that I think about it, It was about 87 degrees outside with at least 50% humidity. My best run of 6.71 in 2wd was at like 50 degrees with maybe 20% humidity. Maybe that has something to do with it. 1/4 mile time was 15.23 @ 97 mph, and 15.42 @ 95 mph. Runnin 97mph in 4hi prolly wasn't the brightest idea lol, I prolly wont try it again till I check my diff's and change to 4.56 gears/DTT.

Thats not bad, temp and humidity will cause some adverse affects on your times so its not bad. Time to try it out when its cold out with close to 0 humidity. should drop your times down a bit more.

Trupiano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Thats not bad, temp and humidity will cause some adverse affects on your times so its not bad. Time to try it out when its cold out with close to 0 humidity. should drop your times down a bit more.

Sounds good man! Ill wait till late fall, early winter, and hopefully Ill get some better numbers like you said.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
so who is the fastest so far ??

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
leave it to the RCSB trucks

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Well had the gf with me so I couldn't go all out. I put it in 4 hi. stopped and preloaded the tc too around 25oo rpm. I really didn't get the lauch I wanted. Too many people around. but I managed a 8.21 with the 4 hi and the mileage xs tune, and lowered shift points. I think I could easily get in to the high 7's with this tune. I had wet roads and no wheel spin. I admittedly took it easy. Too be quite honest, I really didn't want her in the truck. but whatya gonna do? we had to take the truck, and she offfered a full tank of fuel for the week. running 89 octane btw.