02 sensor wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys I need a little help.
I bought my current ram, 03 1500 4.7l 5spd manual 4x4, about 6 months ago. I bought it with the cel on knowing it was for an 02 sensor and acm. I replaced the acm and had the air bag recall done. I also replaced the upstream bank 2 sensor that my reader said was faulty. All was good, all lights off. The light comes back on for o2 so I crawl under to check it out and the wiring from the truck to the plug that connects to the o2 sensor had ripped out of the plug somehow. There are four wires. One wire stayed in the plug, the dark green and black wire. It is in the upper left slot/hole. The other three I can't figure out where they go... They are black and white, red and blue, and brown and red. I have tried some different combos to no avail. I can't find a wiring diagram with my color combos for my wiring. I am getting frustrated and with winter coming, with no garage, I'm getting anxious and frustrated. Im handy but suck at wiring so please explain simply. Any help is appreciated. If there is already a thread on this sorry..

steermaster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
do yourself a favor...go to the auto parts store, have them pull on off the shelf, take a picture and go put yours back together...may just as well be easier to get a new one...Rock auto is cheaper if you have time to wait