08 sxt 3.7 exhaust options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dave08sxt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7v6
Hey everyone new here and new to rams but not new to working on my cars. I've got a 2008 1500 quad cab with the 3.7 v6 and factory exhaust. It will randomly throw a P0430 code indicating exhaust efficiency problem bank 2. So I've been looking at options for exhaust mods, but as I'm sure most know that is a needle in a haystack.

What I would like to find out from you guys is what you think of the options I've got in mind. I'm thinking of having the cats cut out and doing the non fouler mod. Then going into a x pipe and into a dual in dual out muffler either a super 40 or magnaflow then dual tail pipes.

So my big problem is does anyone know a down pipe without cats that will fit the 3.7? That could then be modified by removing the y and custom pipes going to the x pipe. Also is there any cat back systems that are dual in dual out? Just exploring options besides having a shop do an entire custom exhaust. Thanks for any help anyone can give as I love this truck so far.