180 t-stat need tune update?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So im throwing in a moes 180 stat while i change out my WP gasket here soon and saw i need to program the stat for it to work properly. i have a diablo trinity and a Custom 92 oct hemifever tune. my question is can i (if i do need to) re upload my hemifever tune and when it asks if i want to modify it, go into his tune and mod what is needed to get the new stat functioning as it should WITHOUT screwing up ANYTHING about my custom tune lol. He did a lot of work with me to get my tune optimal for me and i dont wanna screw it up, also dont wanna pay the custom tune price just for the stat.... any help would be Greatly appreciated as always.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HemiFever had to upgrade my tune after my 180 stat install

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I put my 180 stat in hemifever had to revise my tune for it.

ok just making sure. ill just hit him up and see what he says, just hoping he doesnt wanna charge me the 250 or whatever the custom tune fee is again lol. am i fine to drive with the 180 installed without the tune update for a day or two until i get the new tune uploaded do you know?

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
ok just making sure. ill just hit him up and see what he says, just hoping he doesnt wanna charge me the 250 or whatever the custom tune fee is again lol. am i fine to drive with the 180 installed without the tune update for a day or two until i get the new tune uploaded do you know?

No he didn't charge me for the revision. Just made a change to my current tune. It should be fine to run like that for a few days, I think it'll just cause your fan to run a lil more from what I've read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No he didn't charge me for the revision. Just made a change to my current tune. It should be fine to run like that for a few days, I think it'll just cause your fan to run a lil more from what I've read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. just sent a email to sean. appreciate the info