2003 Dodge Durango 4.7 - Transmission Solenoid Block Pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DurangoDude

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
I have a 2003 Dodge Durango 4.7 (VIN 1D4HR38N43F619652).

Recently the vehicle became sluggish and is not shifting properly.

Took it down to Advanced Auto Parts and it's displaying codes P0700 & P0750. The ABS light is also illuminated.

Checked fluid level, looks good. Suspect the solenoid pack is faulty, has 195k miles.

I've viewed several YouTube videos and read the 4 posts on the forum regarding the P0700/P0750 codes and I have a good handle on required procedure. Remove pan, remove solenoid pack housing, remove solenoid body, replace 2 filters, install in reverse of removal.

Since I'll be doing this in my driveway and placing the front of the Durango on jack stands, will using the parking brake interfere with replacing the pack?

I'm also having some difficulty identifying the correct replacement solenoid pack. I've included the VIN in case anyone wants to help. The dealer wasn't willing to help with a part number, just a price and lead time.

Thanks in advance!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio