Ac/heater barely blowing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jamitreadwell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 hemi 5.7
Most of the time it won't kick on even when it's on full blast but occasionally when I'm driving it will just kick on out of nowhere. But even then you can barely feel it blowing anything. I checked the blower and it works. Also it doesn't always like to change from vents to floor, ect. Any idea on what this could be? I did just put a cold air intake on it, but it was giving me issues before hand, but now it's just completely gone.

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Very common problem with our trucks are the internal circulation doors. If you remove the glove box you'll see the recirculation/fresh air door. Switch you controls back and forth and make sure it's opening and closing properly.

After I fixed mine I still had some issues and it turns out the evaporator was gunked up as well. I used some evap cleaner and it worked awesome. Improved flow by like double.
4555f877a671f2f82f3ed376d8471b10.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye