Added diablo trinity today, results almost non-existent?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Just email him and see what he can do and what he will charge.

He'll need to know about your mods and what you want to improve on the truck.

I can definitely say I was not overwhelmed by the canned tunes from Diablosport when I initially tuned 2 of my vehicles with their programmers. The custom tunes are well worth the money, IMHO.

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yea what maddog said, email him and see what he thinks. He's usually pretty quick to email ya back.

HEMIxHAMMER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
For what it's worth I'm new and here and have been researching tunes now for several weeks and Hemifever came to the top of the list every time...
These guys are right, I emailed him my concerns at about 8 am I was loading my custom tune at 7 that night.... Best 150$ I've spent on my truck to date.
I have the bullydog 40417 and it feels like a totally different truck... Pulls hard through all rpm, shifts 10x better, sounds better and that is just on the 89 tune. Sean said run 2 tanks of 93 before I load it.
Anyways long post to say...spend the $ you won't regret it

OP
OP
chrisp2493

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Awesome, I just wish my 03 was able to benefit from the trans tuning :( well I think I'll save up for the air intake first then contact him with my mods complete. Maybe by then the weather will be warmer and I'll have roads nice enough to actually use a performance tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk