AF vs SilverBullet Showdown

AF or Silverbullet

• AF

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Silverbullet

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverbullet08

Persona Non Grata
Reaction score
Decided to make a thread since everyone wants a piece of the actions. You can post your opinions, predictions and make some bets in here if you guys want. maybe some friendly trash talking too lol :D

Shiloh 24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L gas
I think Aaron's modlist has you in this one SB, he may be taller and heavier but his gears and extra mods I think make up the difference...... So I'm gonna say Aaron on this one.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Like I said in the other thread, I am going with Aaron. His gears should cancel out the heavier tires. Then it becomes his extra mods that nick doesnt have against nicks lighter overall weight. I personally think the extra mods will win out over the weight advantage.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Again, I want to go with you SB but AF is gonna get off the line faster and is gonna stay a head all the way... It'll be close but I bet he takes you by at least a full length.

OP
OP
S

Silverbullet08

Persona Non Grata
Reaction score
im starting to scope out some good spots for the race. im sure will will do one from a dig and then a roll

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Well.... from a dead stop he'll take you, from a dig you may stand more of a chance... Just play safe...

fatwombat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi what else??
Unless SB goes on a very strict diet. I got my 99c nuggets on Aaron.

OP
OP
S

Silverbullet08

Persona Non Grata
Reaction score
also, i remember him telling me his 60 time was 6.68 or around there since his new tires are alot heavier. this was before the new tune and obviously the tq converter. just more food for thought :D

my time was on the 87 tune....

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
The thing that will get you is your not going to be able to hit the gas like you have been doing to get you those times... The cam and headers WILL add a lot more HP/TQ that you will not be use to and if you hit the gas like normal you'll go sideways. Aaron on the otherhand can do a 4wd launch and will avoid a lot of that wheel spin and should get off the line clean.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
also, i remember him telling me his 60 time was 6.68 or around there since his new tires are alot heavier. this was before the new tune and obviously the tq converter. just more food for thought :D

my time was on the 87 tune....

With a proper tune and a new conver I think he has you from the dig. Now from a roll might be a different story, or at least closer.

OP
OP
S

Silverbullet08

Persona Non Grata
Reaction score
The thing that will get you is your not going to be able to hit the gas like you have been doing to get you those times... The cam and headers WILL add a lot more HP/TQ that you will not be use to and if you hit the gas like normal you'll go sideways. Aaron on the otherhand can do a 4wd launch and will avoid a lot of that wheel spin and should get off the line clean.

i have to do that now... i cant floor it or its sideways. i understand its gonna be alot more hp/tq.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Right.... its gonna be worse.... you wont be able to do what you are doing now to keep it straight after those two mods are installed.

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am going to pick AF on the standing start and SB from a roll. However I think both will be a good race and could go either way if a driver screws up.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here is something that should be mentioned. While the sidewinder does run on the canned tune, it takes probably a good weeks worth of key cycles for it to get settled in and running properly. If this race happens right away then that will be something else to contend with.

OP
OP
S

Silverbullet08

Persona Non Grata
Reaction score
^well thats good to know. i mean im gonna drive it around for a bit after were done. not gonna go straight to a race...

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
drive it like you stole it...i cant just punch it i spin and i have alot less hp than you guys...

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
^well thats good to know. i mean im gonna drive it around for a bit after were done. not gonna go straight to a race...

From my experience it is key cycles that helps the computer learn it faster. After te last time I reprogrammed I went on a long drive and it didn't do much but after a few short trips it was running good again.

And don't get me wrong, it will start, idle and run on the first start. It just takes a while for the fuel trims to get worked out.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Thats right forgot about the learning process.... Thats another nail in the coffin bullet....