best performance chip?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ram5.7hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
whats the best performance chip for a 08 5.7 hemi?

i have been looking at the bully dog chips. i noticed they have one for hemi (40430) and a standard (40410)

does anyone know the difference? not looking for major power. a little would be nice but would like a little increase in MPG

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
Actually if you want a bit more performance and adjustability go with a Diablo tuner. SO much more can be done with one of those than a simple chip. Here is a link to their site:
http://diablosportpower.com/

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Get the Trinity Diablo offers which will do 3xs what the bullydog can.

ChickenBender

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I picked up a SuperChips Flashpaq for $75 used. I used the "87 Octane" tune for a few weeks, calibrated for larger tires and the truck was a beast! Got tired of the 87 tune so I started to fill up with 91 octane. Ran 91 octane with the "91 Tune" and the truck was downright scary to drive when you stepped on the accelerator. I can't vouch for the other tuners, but I was looking for one on a budget and am happy with purchase. There is always a degree of trust with a Craigslist ad (or anything online). I looked for several weeks and finally landed this deal.

Good luck tuner shopping :)