Bruins loss+new job=New Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NHDuckHunter8003

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 5.9
So I'm depressed after the bruins losing and I just got a new job so I need some ideas for some new mods because I need something to do. A cam and lift are guaranteed in the future but I need some low-mid range mods ASAP because I haven't done anything in a while.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
haha...A new tq converter will help put a smile back on your face.

OP
OP
N

NHDuckHunter8003

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 5.9
Potentially Matt. Ill let you know tomorrow. I'm charging my phone in my truck because I can't go upstairs to get my phone or computer charger because it'll wake my wife up and I have no good excuse why I'm drunk and buying stuff for my truck at 0200.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
cheap mods? Well an efan, sonnax, cut out...... gears, converter, cam, better tune, ..... crap went into the pricier mods.... uh, Blackhawk's decal for your back window....

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
That's good for every occasion.....

Yea I agree with him. I would say just drink a case of beer tonight and see what mod you wind up buying on the internet. It'll be kind of like playing a game with yourself lol. You'll wake up in the morning and be surprised at whatever you bought!