Bully Dog GT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reesycup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
I just got my Bully Dog GT today and installed it. I used an SRT-10 a pillar and mounted the tuner with BD's gauge mount set-up. The install was easy and it looks incredible. I only have driven it a little and I am running the regular tune which is good for 15 HP and about 20 ft lbs of TQ. So far I really like it. only the future will tell.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Pictures?

$miley

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Give us alot of feed back on that tuner seeing its not used as widely as the other big two. It will be good to see how its doing for your truck far as feel, MPG ect.

Code106

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got this on my truck as well. i have been using it for about 5 month now. Easy install. I'm using the gauge pillar through bully dog, and it looks good inside the cab. It has 4 gauges that it can display at once. lots of other vehicle specific settings that can be changed on it. As far as performance goes i did notice a boost in performance. definitely quicker in acceleration. as far as gas millage goes i didn't notice a considerable gain. i installed this on my truck about 2 weeks after i put a CAI and throttle body spacer on, which all work well together. I was getting about 14-16 city/subbern driving, depending on my throttle control (its so nice to really step on it and annoy the people next to me at red lights), and about 16 on long drives. Highway i can get 18-20. I also have a borla exhaust system on now. which i havn't noticed much more gas millage gains since then. (now since i have the borla exhaust on i really like to step on it more, such a nice low loud throaty sound.)

Overall for the price it wasn't bad ($400) compared to 500-600 for the others. performance was increased, and gas millage was a very slight increase.

OP
OP
R

Reesycup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
aefcb695-372c-4cb8.jpg

aefcb695-3740-d580.jpg

aefcb695-374e-31aa.jpg

---