Bully dog runner install.. Tuners in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ram5.7hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
I have had a bully dog for awhile: there's a couple wired one goes to the battery for power. And the other runs to that port under the dash.: I had it unplugged from that port for awhile but left everything else as is and I went to plug it in and now it always stays on.. It use to turn on and off with the truck... It's not a big deal if it's always on I just don't want it to drain my battery..? On the note of draining battery's willnit drain it to leave it on? Also I have a phone charger I keep in the truck and plug into the 12v power outlet that's always got power. If I left both plugged in would it drain my battery at all? Right now I don't leave either plugged in

xb1230

Hobby Mechanic
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
depends how long you leave the truck without running and the state of your battery.

I don,t think it would drain the battery overnight but could do some harm if left for a few days, especially if you have to deal with very cold weather.

Ramrt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You may have hit the switch on the side that allows it to turn on and off with the key turned forward.