Cam Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
lol alright court is over hahaha. myyy baddd. Just didnt really have a good idea of where to start with the engine performance mods, but, now I do, lol.

thanks guys :)

Yall really are a big help :favorites13:

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
LoL, it's okay! Heheheheh

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Ok well w/ that being said there is no need in wanting to do a cam right now. It would be best if you do all the supporting mods 1st such as a programmer, full exhaust, gears etc. Then after all that worry about a cam. Doing a cam just b/c of the sound is a very wrong reason to do a cam

Exactly, do the basics first and get all the supporting mods taken care of first then move on to the bigger items like a cam and if you need help or have questions about the basic bolt ons just ask, everyone on here has done at least one or two of the basics at least once or twice to find a combo they like.

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
awesome! i can't wait I wish I could just buy it all right now lol!

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nick stop flirting with the new girl(I assume from the name). Like everybody else said, do the supporting mods first then cams

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
LoL,

Alright sounds like a plan, thanks for all the input now I am goin in the right direction!

chefred112

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 QC 2wd
Engine
392 Hemi
...good advice from gary and others that say the supporting mods should be done first. cai, cat back exhaust and headers.... to go a little more advanced, get a diablo predator (for future custom tuning), efan and 180 tstat... then you'll be all setup for a cam swap...then tq verter and/or gears (depending on what you have now)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn