diablo i1000 help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
feldman28

feldman28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Still won't work. I plug it in to computer let it start up. I then get this msg . Windows news to install driver software for intune.
Then says needs my permission to do so o click yes then it stops half way through

OP
OP
feldman28

feldman28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Says searching windows update then keeps asking for disk.

Masimus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm using this tuner on my 03 2500 and don't really like it. The interface sucks and I got literally nothing from it. I use SCT for my Mustang and am going to see if they make anything for my Ram. If not, I'll be switching to something else. Either way, the Diablo isn't a great product, even for a canned tune.

MANual_puller

Shade tree grease monkey
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Moose
Engine
5.7L hemi
Feldman, I hear you on Diablosport's customer service being spotty and hard to reach! Honestly, I had the best luck corresponding with them via e-mail. I would get put on hold for 45 to an hour almost every time I called. Maybe try that. There's a generic email form on the website and the next available tech will reach out and then you can continue to correspond with that person until the problem is resolved. It sounds to me like there's a security issue(too secure) with your computer. I know when I installed the software and updated my Trinity I had to disable the firewall to get things to work and then re-enabled it when I was done. I know you're frustrated but Diablosport's tech support should be able to walk you through the process and troubleshoot. Best of luck!

MANual_puller

Shade tree grease monkey
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Moose
Engine
5.7L hemi
I'm using this tuner on my 03 2500 and don't really like it. The interface sucks and I got literally nothing from it. I use SCT for my Mustang and am going to see if they make anything for my Ram. If not, I'll be switch him to something else. Either way, the Diablo isn't a great product, even for a canned tune.

For simple canned tunes on a Hemi, superchips gets better reviews and works well with a comp 260 cam. For people that need custom tuning, CMR tuners using a diablosport device seems to work better. There are some very good CMR tuners out there. It all depends on your needs.