Diablo vs. Bullydog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allenw88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello. I am new to the forum here. Just wondering what everyones input was on these 2 products. I am thinking of getting one or the other. Just wondering some thoughts between the 2. Not trying to start any fights and all, LOL. I really need one of these 2 deals to recalibrate my speedometer. Tired of "guesstimating" my speed, LOL. But yeah, looking forward to seeing what all is posted.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
No, BD just doesnt give the results or performance gains as what Diablo or Superchips do. For the 3rd Gen gassers its down with edge on the tuner list.

Diablo - Canned tune to Highly modded and everything in between
Superchips - Canned tune to moderate boltons
BD - If you cant afford either of the two above
Edge - If you cant afford either of the three above.

ncaabbref

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram Longhorn All Options
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/ 8 sp Auto
We currently only have only one option in the 2013 8 speed...

mojoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's where I messed up as well...Damn TAPATALK! :D I thought he was 4th gen. But back to the original post, he only wants to mod the tire size, he didn't ask about performance.

Ramunit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If we're talking 05, go with superchips with trans tuning option.

OP
OP
allenw88

allenw88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don't get me wrong. I would like the performance upgrade as well. But the tire size is off. I see where BD does do that tweak, was just wondering if DS did as well. So it is really a preference from what I can tell.
If I don't have alot of mods, then BD is the way to go. If I plan on doing more or getting more for the truck, then go with DS. Is this kinda what I am reading?

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
why settle though? if you can get some good performance and do the tire change as well why not? superchips or Diablo can do that much much better than bd