Ebay all-aluminum radiators?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grpht03ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im curious about his too. I'm thinking about buying one.

10 Break

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im curious about his too. I'm thinking about buying one.

I just replaced mine with one from Rockauto. It doesn't come with a new cap and you'll need to harvest the speed clips from the one you take out but other than that, most everything else fit ok.

grpht03ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just replaced mine with one from Rockauto. It doesn't come with a new cap and you'll need to harvest the speed clips from the one you take out but other than that, most everything else fit ok.

Thanks, but I was asking about the all-aluminum custom radiators being sold on ebay and elsewhere. They look like the Mishimoto radiators.

EDIT: I found this video on youtube of someone who bought one of these radiators for his Jeep with a 4.7L. The mounting holes didn't line up, which he was able to fix, but the radiator was ultimately too big to fit in the engine bay of the Jeep. Granted, our Rams have room in the engine bay, but it's a good word of caution.

99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 All Aluminum Radiator Review & Install

Last edited:

StanObuX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Posting just to keep things up-to-date:
I just replaced my radiator with one here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/222170680616 that I found in this thread. They ship from NJ and I've had no issues in my 2005 1500 5.7 SLT. It's been about a week. Will report back if any other news. Oh and $145 with tax, NOT BAD at all!

edit: and I didn't have to shave or grind anything for the fix, but use a rubber hammer to slighty adjust the mount screw tab things on the radiator.

rexsfour

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a eBay radiator in my 2006 ram 1500 4.7. It’s been in the ram for 7 years now. I think it was around $120 shipped. No heating issues at all.