Factory exhaust vs aftermarket for 2006 3.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyblacksmith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey yall,

So I'm wanting to increase the performance of my 2006 3.7 5 speed, and I read one thread where someone passingly said changing the exhaust would increase power and performance. Sounds like a sales trip like some say on JET chips, but idk. I don't know that much about trucks. LOL

If an aftermarket exhaust system increases power and performance, what brand would you recommend?

Cheers!:favorites13:

fastf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT Thunder road
Engine
exaust

Flowmaster,Borla and Gibson are the one that come to mind.They claim they increase performance and gas mileage I got Gibson on my truck right now I bought the truck with these on them loud as crap.Had a 97 ram 1500 5.9 extended cab at first I came straight off the cat and ran duals well you couldn't stay in the cab with the sliding back window open that thing was loud.Went back and got flowmaster on it quiet it down some I guess it helps some take in mind i'm old school when it said dual exhaust it was the real deal.