Floor shifter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kay9

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
xxxx
Engine
xxxx
The only reason i am getting it is the single gear up/down shifting without the chance of going into N.
This plus setting my shift light to 6500+ rpm should help with consistency..."should" anyway.

Last edited:

Hemiguy0302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.2 Boss
I don't care for that at all. It looks like a giant shoebox.

Very much agreed. If people want a manual shifting auto so bad then just run an adapter plate and a GM 4L85E. 2 birds one stone. A better trans and unlimited tuning abilities when a standalone is used.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
I don't care for that at all. It looks like a giant shoebox.

I agree with you there, but I have seen some very nice looking setups using this shifter as well. The center console really makes it either look really nice or like ****.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
The only issue with doing this is the trans will still be computer controlled correct? It wont be like a traditional shifter the where it hits what gear you want when you want it, it would still have a delay between 1-2 shifts and up and then not allow a sever down shift right?

The only real reason I have seen people do this mods is for 1/4 mile times at the track instead of shifting using the colum shifter. I would think you could set it up with a manual trans and use it as the shifter but for the automatics it will only do what the colum shifter will... just a little easier

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I agree with you there, but I have seen some very nice looking setups using this shifter as well. The center console really makes it either look really nice or like ****.

Hemiramon22s had a nice setup with the b&m.