Fuel Filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Im at 120,000 miles, Im wanting to change my fuel filter out as my buddy did it on his diesel and noticed a huge increase in MPG. I cant seem to find a FUEL filter online.

Anyone know where to find a FUEL filter, I cant find it anywhere.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Huge increase in MPG ? On a diesel ? He might of had a PSI drop because of a clogged filter , but that just makes the truck run like **** . I changed mine the other day to a amsoil one didnt see a difference in MPG , but my fuel PSI went up to 21 idle 18 WOT .

Try sending our amsoil dealer a pm

Ramunit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im at 120,000 miles, Im wanting to change my fuel filter out as my buddy did it on his diesel and noticed a huge increase in MPG. I cant seem to find a FUEL filter online.

Anyone know where to find a FUEL filter, I cant find it anywhere.

If you have a gasser the fuel filter is inside the gas tank and not intended to be serviceable like the old days. It's actually part of the fuel pump.

Last edited:

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Scott is right its in the tank and not intended to be changed unless there is a serious issue.