Getting a little FASTER!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
268 im hoping it was a bad tb but I don't think its the case as trupiano on here bought it from me nd it was working fine on his. I had a really bad surge and the tb just compounded the issue I had the surging issue before the cam but it was minimal after the cam it was making it stall.

OP
OP
THEBAD1

THEBAD1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 Sport SLT QC2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
268 im hoping it was a bad tb but I don't think its the case as trupiano on here bought it from me nd it was working fine on his. I had a really bad surge and the tb just compounded the issue I had the surging issue before the cam but it was minimal after the cam it was making it stall.

Hmm?

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
That's what I said.... there are no vac leaks, I have checked everything and it just has a surge to it mostly when coming to a stop. Hemifever did my tuning and got most of it out but every now and then it surges a little. The portted tb though made it about 10x as bad though and putting the stocker back on made it much much better.

OP
OP
THEBAD1

THEBAD1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 Sport SLT QC2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's what I said.... there are no vac leaks, I have checked everything and it just has a surge to it mostly when coming to a stop. Hemifever did my tuning and got most of it out but every now and then it surges a little. The portted tb though made it about 10x as bad though and putting the stocker back on made it much much better.

Have you looked at the O ring behind the TB? is it in good shape?

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Nope no NO2 has ever been ran through the truck

OP
OP
THEBAD1

THEBAD1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 Sport SLT QC2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How did you check for vac leaks? and where?