Got a New Part Today an Have a Question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Nice teach you';ll like that alot... say good by to your rear wheels

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
Well, it took about two weeks but my converter showed up today. I opened it up and looked it over, looks good. Probably going to wait till spring to install it bc it is just getting too cold to be doing stuff like this outside.

My question is about the converter. In the past I have read about guys ordering converters and there being parts shipped inside of them. I can't remember what they are though. Anyway, mine came with new bolts but nothing else. Is there something else that I should be looking for?

Here are a couple pics of it:
25c1db1f.jpg

25720d6d.jpg

When I got my Edge the new bolts were in a plastic bag stuck inside the converter under the rubber cap. No paper work, nothing but a converter in a box. IDK what I expected, maybe an invoice, note or something. Maybe it's my sensitive nature, the need to hold hands... who'd da **** knows...

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When I got my Edge the new bolts were in a plastic bag stuck inside the converter under the rubber cap. No paper work, nothing but a converter in a box. IDK what I expected, maybe an invoice, note or something. Maybe it's my sensitive nature, the need to hold hands... who'd da **** knows...

Lol, sensitive nature :D.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
I think I am going to send my stocker into them and have it reworked/built to a 3000 stall next year. My aps with a 2800 isnt that bad but I think a 3000 will be a little better plus their parts are suppose to knock more of the parasitic loss off... wonder by how much really

lilfroger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 CTD
We can trade trucks if you want. My parts are much cheaper :D

Nahhhh ... I'd screw that poor little motor up on the first fill up and stuff the tank full of Diesel Kleen & #2 :D

I don't think I could kick Teach on the track. I know my boy aint all that much. He's just loved and loves me back :D

Now if we are talking bumper pull up a 6% grade ... BRING IT :D

lilfroger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 CTD
Well that makes it uber easy for me to win now doesn't it :D

Now stop being a girl crying about how cold it is ... and go install that thing :p