Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Long tubes give you power over the whole spectrum. Shortie headers give you power up high in the rpms i believe. Pacesetter is popular on here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
OP
OP
Misfit Ram

Misfit Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks Big Country! i see you're in mechanicsville, I'm down at fort lee for the moment. Did you make it up to Moparpalooza on sunday in vienna?

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
I didnt get a chance to swing up that way with what all I had going on at the house. A buddy of mine did and looked like a good turn out. Did you go? And how long you at Fort Lee? Not to far from my neck of the woods.

OP
OP
Misfit Ram

Misfit Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I went and took my truck, she's nothing special and a definite work in progress. They stuck the trucks at the back of the dealership and we got overlooked. A completely stock 06 srt took best truck of course. It was filled with chargers, challengers, 300's, magnums, and srt8 jeeps mostly. basically if you didn't have big rims, flashy custom airbrushed paint, a crazy audio/sound system and interior, they didnt even bother. A lot of awesome cars though. I'm only here until June 10th.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Ha, I hear you on the judging. I have $$$ in my motor but if you look at it, it would appear stock besides the longtubes hanging off the heads. Heck if I cranked it the general public would just think its running bad, so me and shows dont get along to much.

OP
OP
Misfit Ram

Misfit Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah I probably won't enter again until i do all my exterior mods, which are last on my list. Interior and perfomance before looks. lol

OP
OP
Misfit Ram

Misfit Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You sure are getting there from your sig line. Nice list and ride.

Thanks Satin. This truck and I have been through some stuff together, I actually bought her TWICE! Anyway, I love the new paint on your ride, but I do miss the old black and red you had. Eventually mine will be satin black.

OP
OP
Misfit Ram

Misfit Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Pacesetter longtubes are your best bang for your buck. Here is the link, deff spend the extra $130 for the coating.

Pacesetter Painted Longtubes 03-08 2WD/4WD 5.7L Hemi

For easy install go with the Off road Y kit

Pacesetter 3" Offroad Y-Pipe 2WD/4WD 5.7L Hemi

And get these gaskets, the ones that come with the headers are complete junk.

Mopar Exhaust Manifold Gaskets 03-08 5.7L Hemi Ram

Im running all of that on my truck and you cant beat it.

Lol I just realized you are a Moes Dealer and the link is to Moes and Hemi450hp liked your comment. I already ordered my drop kit and shocks from you guys. I guess i'm going to have a Moes'd out truck along with it being murdered out! lol

Kevn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Long tubes give you power over the whole spectrum. Shortie headers give you power up high in the rpms i believe. Pacesetter is popular on here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm, if this is true and I'm just looking for more towing power in the higher rpm's maybe shorties are all I need?

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
Pacesetter longtubes are your best bang for your buck. Here is the link, deff spend the extra $130 for the coating.

Pacesetter Painted Longtubes 03-08 2WD/4WD 5.7L Hemi

For easy install go with the Off road Y kit

Pacesetter 3" Offroad Y-Pipe 2WD/4WD 5.7L Hemi

And get these gaskets, the ones that come with the headers are complete junk.

Mopar Exhaust Manifold Gaskets 03-08 5.7L Hemi Ram

Im running all of that on my truck and you cant beat it.

x2, IMO, the only way to go....

TheSatinPumpkin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Dodge Ram
Engine
5.7L
Good Deal. The orange is just a wrap so the paint is still Satin Black.

Thanks Satin. This truck and I have been through some stuff together, I actually bought her TWICE! Anyway, I love the new paint on your ride, but I do miss the old black and red you had. Eventually mine will be satin black.

marktac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hmmm, if this is true and I'm just looking for more towing power in the higher rpm's maybe shorties are all I need?

That's the way I went. I got the BBK shorties and pull a travel trailer. It has helped the mileage a bit, and there is just enough extra torque to keep it from wanting to downshift at every little incline. Shorties are still a bear to put on...unbolt the passenger side motor mount and lift the engine to get them in. But I think they are worth it.

Hemi_manny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Does anyone know the measurement to the pipe that goes to the driver side header of a pacesetter the y-pipe is also pacesetter part #82-1187 i lost the piece that looks like an L and i need a replacement