Hemi running hotter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRed1023

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just a little about the truck, I work away from home and do not use it to get back and forth to the job sites I go to. It is an 05 5.7 4x4, 6" lift 37" tires bully dog programmer functional ram air hood cold air 4.56 gears. Last year I was meeting some people about 30 min from the house and noticed the temp get up to 219 in 28 degree weather??? I checked the fan clutch that felt weak, I replaced it. Pulled the thermostat checked it in boiling water and it worked but replaced it too. I have also replaced the radiator and temp sensor it continues to run hotter than normal. In the heat of the summer it now gets up to 230 degrees. It used to run about 208 - 212 in the summer and in the winter a constant 204. I'm completely at a loss on what the problem could be I only have 116k on it and want to pass it on to my son. If anyone knows what could be wrong or what to check I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for any help
Big Red 1023

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock