How to set up the bully dog triple dog tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Imahich

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi guys i'm new to the forums so lets start off and see how awesome the first dodge forum i have ever been on :).

I just bought the $400 tuner chip and i really don't see a different other than changing gears and i raised my neutral rev limiter to 6k, other than that.... They said i'd save 2mpg to 5 mpg what am i doing wrong?

Ares_288

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Magnum
Well what are you looking to gain from it? Increase in mpg?
If you're not seeing it right away, it could be because you've been hammering on the gas to test out the tuner?

Did you change the throttle sensitivity? If looking for mpg's I'd advise setting it to low.

OP
OP
Imahich

Imahich

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well what are you looking to gain from it? Increase in mpg?
If you're not seeing it right away, it could be because you've been hammering on the gas to test out the tuner?

Did you change the throttle sensitivity? If looking for mpg's I'd advise setting it to low.

I'm looking for power and MPG but.... i didn't know there was throttle sensitivity how do i get to that setting?

Ramrt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol your going to have to decide which one you want, anytime you program for more power over gas mileage one will suffer, to feel the power you much push the throttle more, the vehicle will need more fuel so your gas mileage will drop, best gas mileage will be when using the cruise control.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio