KOOKS long tubes+catted mid pipe install and sound clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
I got a muffler delete and resonator relocation with a twerpy little side pipe done for $50. Pleased with the result.

Been meaning to make an exhaust vid.

When I can save some real cash, the mods will be a-coming. 268/hellfire, shorty headers for torque compensation, fuel tank relocation, custom stainless true dual exhaust, wheels/tires, drop kit, shift kit, sonnex, brakes.

Wait, ****, where's that build thread that work continues to keep me from making?

Sent from my magic 5-inch

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
WOW that sounds amazing!!!! Man I would love to be in a tunnel driving that beast with the windows down WOT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeahhhhh I'm definitely loving it!! Lol. As we all know you can't rev it up into the screaming range without being in gear, but this gives you a good idea.... man though at WOT through 1st and 2nd in those top RPM's holy balls it sounds like a NASCAR is flying by lol. I really tried getting a WOT video but it's not summer anymore which here means it's raining hard, went up to a 38MPH roll and still the downshift instantly sent my tires into free spinning at top RPM and I'm not BJ Baldwin here I can't safely drive like that lol so didn't work out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeahhhhh I'm definitely loving it!! Lol. As we all know you can't rev it up into the screaming range without being in gear, but this gives you a good idea.... man though at WOT through 1st and 2nd in those top RPM's holy balls it sounds like a NASCAR is flying by lol. I really tried getting a WOT video but it's not summer anymore which here means it's raining hard, went up to a 38MPH roll and still the downshift instantly sent my tires into free spinning at top RPM and I'm not BJ Baldwin here I can't safely drive like that lol so didn't work out.

Lmao you may not be BJ Baldwin but your truck sounds like his!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks bro and thanks again for the hook up! Absolutely love these

Your welcome!! Always love hearing our customers being happy with our service and enjoying their products!

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi

Can't you reprogram the neutral/park sensor to a higher rpm limit with a tune?

Also, what's your current redline?

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can't you reprogram the neutral/park sensor to a higher rpm limit with a tune?

Also, what's your current redline?

O where there's a will there's a way lol I'm sure there is a way you can tune out the N limiter or raise it, but I don't have the will.

Redlines I'm not positive about that, I don't race the truck it's my daily driver... I just like it to be loud and sound amazing and have some gnarly get up and go when I want it to. But it's gunna be right around 4k in park/N and probably 58ish in gear. I guess the few times I have WOT it my eyes are on the road as opposed to my gauges, again I'm not a racer lol. But those would be my guesses for my RPM's

Last edited:

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
O where there's a will there's a way lol I'm sure there is a way you can tune out the N limiter or raise it, but I don't have the will.

Redlines I'm not positive about that, I don't race the truck it's my daily driver... I just like it to be loud and sound amazing and have some gnarly get up and go when I want it to. But it's gunna be right around 4k in park/N and probably 58ish in gear. I guess the few times I have WOT it my eyes are on the road as opposed to my gauges, again I'm not a racer lol. But those would be my guesses for my RPM's

Sounds about right for an otherwise stock truck. You don't have a cam, intake, or tune, do you? Because if you do, especially if you had it tuned after a cam, it shpuld definitely rev, or have been made to rev higher.

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds about right for an otherwise stock truck. You don't have a cam, intake, or tune, do you? Because if you do, especially if you had it tuned after a cam, it shpuld definitely rev, or have been made to rev higher.

yeah, its just not as cool as yours.... maybe someday :lol:

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
yeah, its just not as cool as yours.... maybe someday [emoji38]
Was that a joke? My ****'s stock and has a lot of body/paint issues it's far from cool and the process has just barely started at a crawl.

And I haven't been able to make MY exhaust vid, yet, either.

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

yeah... i mean, what does HEMIFEVER even know about tuning HEMI's right? i shoulda had you tune it for me......

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
yeah... i mean, what does HEMIFEVER even know about tuning HEMI's right? i shoulda had you tune it for me......

Can't fully take advantage of a cam without changing the shift points and max RPM. :roflsquared:

All you had to do was say you didn't have a cam, so it didn't matter, or that you didn't care, or that you didn't have the valvetrain upgraded to support it.

Basically, anything besides being a sarcastic jerk. :flipthebird:

Sounds good, though. :word:

JNemec

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
So, now that you have had them installed for a year, what are your thoughts? notice any difference in mileage? I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on the LTs and the green Cat Y-pipe soon I think...

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do it!! Haha. I've never once paid attention to my mpg's so I couldn't say anything on that. A huge power/torque increase all the way through the power curve that you will immediately feel and love for a bolt on mod. Sound is incredible, material is top notch they look beautiful, still 100% clean and shiny gold. Hands down I would go with this set up again vs any other and am confident in saying anyone that got them would agree