Look what I just bought

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
well as some no the steering on the lifted dodges suck , well all dodge trucks in general . so after reading and research i bought this . From reviews and info makes the steering like a smooth sports car ..yayyy

PSC stearing gear box stabilizer .

and i also bought the bilstein steering damper to replace the stocker .

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cool, I bet that it'll drive at least a little better.

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
That's the one I was suggesting to dodgegirl05. Heard nothing but positive things about it.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
it will only serve its purpose if all suspension and steering is good . you have a bad ball joint or end and it is a waste of money . but since i have a new suspension i figured i would get it to protect the new parts from wear .

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
well as some no the steering on the lifted dodges suck , well all dodge trucks in general . so after reading and research i bought this . From reviews and info makes the steering like a smooth sports car ..yayyy

PSC stearing gear box stabilizer .

and i also bought the bilstein steering damper to replace the stocker .
stock 1500's and
lifted 1500's handle fine, the death wobble is with 2500's we all know mega's have the 25oo framework underneath. I had mine up to 120mph, with my level, just saying a blanket statement is not accurate. I'll be over here if you need me.lol.