need some 08 4.7 info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAWKEYE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey guys I have an crew cab 08 1500 with the 4.7, front end leveling kit, and 33's. Im looking to get some extra power out of it. I was thinking possibly flowmaster exhaust, ram air intake, and or a superchips tuner...just trying to get some info
thanks

DDean

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds like you have some good ideas to start. However if it's performance your wanting I wouldn't suggest Flowmaster they sound good but doesn't have the best flow as the name suggest. Look at MagnaFlow or something with a straight through design and not something chambered like FM. Since your doin exhaust I'd look into headers as well. You can definitely wake the 4.7 up a little bit but if you want serious gain your gonna have to look outside of just bolt on stuff or do a Hemi swap. I have an 07 4.7 and I run superchips and a K&N CAI with Flowmaster 40. Sounds pretty damn good in my opinion but if I could do over I wouldn't have went with Flowmaster, already starting to rust.