new guy questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Welcome, I guess all the good points were covered. I am saving the Best for last. Ported throttle Body, just kidding 4:56 Gears and Auburn LSD. Mods arn't cheap but the thrill is worth the Bill and you'll get all the support you need right here!

OP
OP
S

smykowski

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 SLT
Engine
6.7L Cummins
thanks for the tips guys, i can't spend all my money on my new toy, the mustang will be pissed if it doesn't get attention...i think the tuner will probably be my next step. i've read good things about the superchips tuners outside of this forum, and they seem to get a good rap here, so I'm leaning towards them. how forgiving are their tuners? I don't want to program every single function the motor/tranny does, but I also don't want to press a "go faster" button and have no idea what just happened. with that being said, if I f@#% something up, it should be easily correctable. make sense?

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Its plug and play with three basic or "canned" tunes that are based on fuel being used. Your best bet to get an actual deff of whats going on is to hit up Scott on here. I know alot of it is based on advancing the timing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963