News help fitting a Cai and throttle body spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoDuke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
I have a 2003 1500 with the 5.9 360 I have a Cai on it and want to add a throttle body spacer but I don't have clearance for it . When I put the the throttle body spacer on I can't fit my Cai on top of the throttle body . Have any of yall came across this anday have an answer?

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I have a 2003 1500 with the 5.9 360 I have a Cai on it and want to add a throttle body spacer but I don't have clearance for it . When I put the the throttle body spacer on I can't fit my Cai on top of the throttle body . Have any of yall came across this anday have an answer?
Don't worry about the throttle body spacer they are a waste of time on a fuel injected engine--no fuel to aerate or rotate the way you could with a carburetor.

Nice paperweight though.

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
As stated above, a throttle body spacer isn't going to do anything for you other than whistle so I wouldn't worry about it at all.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Are you gonna drill and tap it for nitrous? Otherwise you're wasting your time and you may actually restrict the air inlet some.