okay its time....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
its time for my trans tunes to get entered but i have to pick between two to try a schedule for 05 and one for a 04 now im not sure which is more aggressive than the other or if they are even aggressivei need someone to help me that knows this stuff and can really read these and give me there honest opinion or if somebody has a 4.7l in the 04,05 yr range and give me there results or opinions
Index of /superchips/4.7L schedules these are 2 of the ones i have mds big papa gave me one too not sure if he modified it from the 05 schedule on jeremy's site or just cleaned it up some if you need that im going to have to email it to you i dont know how to get it from my computer to here...as much help as soon as possible would be appreciated the utmost i been waiting for the gears to be broke i and they have for about a month but i have been working and im driving to orlando for a meet and greet on sunday and wanna play....to me dons 04 schedule seems to be the best it looks to be the most aggressive....

Last edited:

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
Jayson,
Can't help you with the trans schedule, but I can tell you, your gears are as good as it gets. Matter fact you been breaking in those gears so long it feels more like you are more into wearing them out, then breaking them in. All new cars have new gears, no one has ever told me be careful with that new car it has fresh gears. Hell I heat cycled mine three times and spun them up. At 600 miles I checked the back lash and changed the oil. They are quieter than the OEM gears that came in it. Time to go for it.....

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
oh yeah i been playing with it...i knew they were broke in by 500 miles i damn near got 1500 after the install now... i was waiting to enter the trans schedule till they were broke in....then i got real busy and had some work so no time to play now i got time to play and wanna play harder so its time to enter the realm of trans tunes...my gears arent quieter but they dont make any bad noises just a typical gear noise...

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
Don't know what typical gear noise is, as they shouldn't be making any noise. Have you had the post install check and oil change yet? How does the back lash look?

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
that happens tomorrow at 2 he's a one man army at his shop and has been just as busy as i have our schedules have clashed for about 3 weeks and now we can finally get it done...theres no whine or howl like there was before hand you can just hear them a very lil when the exhaust is quiet i was told by many gear heads its normal....they are 4.56's

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
i took one schedule from the index and put into my PC and tweeked it from there . just take one and re due some numbers and boom ... you will find your sweet spot

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
so far to me Dons 04 schedule looks good i think i wanna try it, now i just gotta write my original values down first right...then tweak em to the values in the schedule right

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
you got it bud

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
remember what ?

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There should be up and down arrows which show if you are above or below the stock point. I personally like to use a spreadsheet which contains both tge stock values and the modified values so I can keep track of what changes I make.

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
right thats what i plan on doing ill write em all down then enter my new ones and then ill have to type up a excel spreadsheet so i can see whats going on, i wish there was something i could see or watch to understand it better hopefully once i play with it ill understand it better(yes just like my ****)

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
which schedule would you use the 04 schedule or the 05 schedule on jeremy's site....dave your a blast

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
which schedule would you use the 04 schedule or the 05 schedule on jeremy's site

It looks like the schedule for the 04 is more agressive from what I can tell flipping between the two on my phone. If it were me, I would go with that one.

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
out in the truck doing so ill take my i-pod just in case i have more questions....

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
one more thing can i change the tp% also....

You might only have one universal tm setting for all shifts instead of adjustability for part throttle and wot. On my 04 I only have one setting for all shifts.