okay its time....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
I have identical tp% as that 04 schedule but my mph values are diff but as close to the schedule from jeremys site as I can get it it's programming now so we'll see how this does if it's too aggressive I'll tone it down a lil bit I kinda get it....

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
ill give it to all you beta testers to figure that out cause damn if i didnt have somebodies spreadsheet to go by id been lost i thought i was lost at first but i kinda get it, now i just gotta write all my new values in a spreadsheet and not just pen and paper...hopefully i like this schedule cause that takes a while and its still 96* out with who nows how much humidity.....

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
Hooooowhaaaa it pulls hard there's def some tweaking that needs to be done maybe when I get the spreadsheet done somebody can help me on where to fix it but I like it at half to full tp wow yeah buddy she pulls hard and shifts great I just gotta keep the wheels from spinning off

SilsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hooooowhaaaa it pulls hard there's def some tweaking that needs to be done maybe when I get the spreadsheet done somebody can help me on where to fix it but I like it at half to full tp wow yeah buddy she pulls hard and shifts great I just gotta keep the wheels from spinning off
Jay,

That's great! :)

If possible, post your schedule up so we can take a look.

Sil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963