Please helpppp!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikeyn23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7 hemi had the tranny replaced because 4th gear was gone got it back and it was running like **** throwing o2 codes so had one mechanic told me the computer was no good wasn't reading the right reading so had it replaced ran good for 2 days and back to **** again brought it to a diff mechanic and they found a broken wire for the o2 sensor so they fixed that and still ran like **** said the broken wire burnt out the computer so brought it back to the first mechanic and he changed out the computer again went to get it today ran good for about 15 minutes and back to **** again so I need some help the truck won't idle at all impossible to drive the Rpms bounce up and down between 500 to 2000 rpms sometimes just dies and stalls out changed all the plugs wired coil packs cam sensor crank sensor map sensor and a new throttle body and still got nothing if someone has had this same problem or knows an idea on what I should look at next please let me know trucks been down for about 4 months now thanks guys

bhonshell37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Is the battery and alternator in good condition

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

Mikeyn23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And yea the battery and alternator are on good condition just changed he battery when the tranny got replaced and the alternator about 6 months ago but haven't drove it in aboit 4 so it's still pretty much new

Marciel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
That sucks man, I wish I had some advice but everything you have replaced is what I would have done.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk