Power Stop Brake Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I actually have heard of people using these before, and they like them. I dont know about the pads though. I guess you could sell them and get some Hawk pads.

HemiMax05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Dodge ram
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ive actually have does on my 05 power stop with ceramic pads, been having them for a year and work pretty good way better braking than stock ones. I got mine on ebay- for around 220

Code106

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought Drilled and slotted rotors for my 08 Ram from summitracing.com for $52 each, then i bought some EBC break pads $89 for rear and $99 for front i think. overall total was about $400 and it was deffinately worth it. truck stops on a dime now. ive had them for about 8 months now. the brakes and wheels get a little more dusty but it washes right off with soap and water. plus i have my wheels plasti dipped in black so its not that noticeable.

BigSloth

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500 CCSB Black Express
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the front half of that kit on mine, they've been on there for about 6 months, and they have held up alright so far. They provide better fade resistance than the stock ones during hard driving or towing, but they do get quite fragrant. I'm still getting used to the smell, they always get the burning smell going under hard braking but there is no sign of hot spotting or excessive heat on the rotors. I've seen some lower quality ceramic pads do the same thing. I figure I'll let the pads wear out, cut the rotors, then throw on some Hawk pads.

dsurmanek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
not sure if ur saying theyre good or bad...

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have them on my front end, will be getting them on the rear when i get home, i love em i can stop onna freaking dime now. But i have the towing and hauling break pads not these ones, i have had em for about about a year and the pads still look almost new. I got mine from autoanything front was about 250 ish but then again thats with the better pads. I highly recommend em tho great product for a good price.

Camo Ram

dsurmanek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
what would you recommend for better quality but still the same price range?

BigSloth

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500 CCSB Black Express
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Brakemotive rotors like pictured above hold up pretty well but in my experience do not take well to being cut. So expect to either pad slap them to death or discard and replace them after a set or two of pads.

And for the price difference, you can ditch the compressed brake dust and get some Hawk LTS pads. Best pads ive run on anything. I have customers with 50k miles on them on SUV's and theyve still got 30% left.

dsurmanek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If I get the Hawk LTS pads, what would you recommend for rotors (not looking to spend a TON of money). Drilled? Slotted? Both? Brand? thanks for the help!