Raceland Electric Cutouts anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redram2007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I should have been a litle more patient when buying one. I bought the qtp but havent installed it yet. Oh well. I bet you can get some guys together.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
You are going to be happier with the quality of the QTP over Raceland. I ran a QTP on my 03, and it was a very well built cutout.

OP
OP
N

NickyD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7l
Thinking of ordering the QTP from Summit. About $220. Going to call my shop tonight and see how much to weld it on.

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Performance wise they are good for roughy 10rwhp to your peak hp, down side - on a mostly stock truck the lowend (city/stop and go type driving) takes a noticeable hit and feels like crap. WOT feels good, but just normal stop and go driving you'll feel like you lost some power. Good thing though is with a few extra mods you basically wont notice its there.
Glad to see im not crazy with the power loss feeling

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yo Nadz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew Cab 4x4
I'm interested if some sort of group buy gets organized.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Raceland does not sell to dealers...they only sell direct to the customer. Did they tell you they would ship direct to each customer, or would everything have to go to the dealer first, and then be shipped to everyone from there?

Yo Nadz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew Cab 4x4
I bit the bullet and ordered the Raceland today. I'll give you guys a review once I get it on.

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine shorted out a few days back. Thank god it shorted while closed or else I'd have that damn thing loud as hell 24/7...I'll update this with my customer service experience.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
So why would you go with a 90 day warrenty of 2 year one that to me says they dont trust there product

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine shorted out a few days back. Thank god it shorted while closed or else I'd have that damn thing loud as hell 24/7...I'll update this with my customer service experience.

Just saw i never updated this.

Got in contact with raceland, told them my electrical problem. They sent me a whole new electrical kit no questions asked. All they asked was to send back the faulty electrical kit. Few bucks for shipping was all i payed. Great service.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I'm a little late on the thread but I am running the QTP cutouts and want to give some feedback. They are built very solid and have been running them over 2 yrs. The first problem I encountered was about 2 weeks ago. my driver side motor went out. They sent me 2 BRAND NEW motors, no questions asked, completely free. Amazing customer service. If your gonna get cutouts and run them for a while, QTP is the way to go.