Spark Plug Question...please help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjuni01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Flex
I have an 08 ram with a 4.7L engine flex fuel SOHC I wanted to change the spark plugs but wasn't sure which ones to buy. So i removed one of them and saw that it has a bosch iridium plug (FR8T1332), I figured I would purchase the same ones but I am not sure how many plugs does this ram take, can anyone help me out. Also I have read that it might take two different sets of plugs is this true??

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
It takes 8. That is the same engine that was in my wifes truck (it recently expired). You are correct in staying with the ones that are already in the truck. When you do change them the back ones ill be a major pain (I did my wifes truck ONE time, and said never again). If your truck is bone stock you will have to remove the airbox to access the front sparkplugs (you probably figured that one out already). Have fun and make sure you have a whole day to do the job right.

chedched

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi